Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

YES OMFG

BFFAAHAHA YES pleeease make more. This is kindof the best thing ever in the universe. Pretty sure.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Hell nice!

Amazing animation...the colors and movement really make this. Dusty, clunked-together metal towns, but with attention given to the parts that matter (doors, vehicles, guns). All beautifully animated with loads of character. It's a cool theme with amazing potential.
Unfortunately I think it was pulled down a bit by two things...some sections of the writing and the audio. The storyline in general is a good theme...old, wounded sheriff finds the tools he needs to take back his down... but the order in which things are told, the plot-device weapon(Why didn't the other sheriff use it if it was so immediately/easily effective?) and some clunky dialog could have used some time getting refined.
The sound design is bland and drags down the visuals...really punchy, awesome sounds would bring it out a lot more. The music is adequate but it'd be a lot cooler if it better matched what was happening rather than just dragged and dropped in.
The voice overs are great, however. :)
I mean all this in the best interest of helpful criticism, because I loved the movie and felt it a shame that these things held it back in my opinion. Keep up the awesome work!! :D

Tale of Bad Breath Joe Tale of Bad Breath Joe

Amazing looking!

The art style and movement of this is just awesome. The subject material is very....strange...but you should definitely do more work with this style!

dimitrikozma responds:

Thanks.
Soon I will post more animations. ;-)

Birthday Box Birthday Box

Slap!

Slapstick comedy gold right there. Short, pointless, hilarious. Love it. XD

Liar 3 Liar 3

Rather like a fairy tale

HAH!! Cute and clever. It was a rather slow buildup, but it reminds me a lot of old fairy tales. Simple clever story about a commoner outwitting a king. Love it. :)

Gameoverse 3 Gameoverse 3

For the record....

Ah looove this shooow! :D
GO GOBBLEZ
But really, these are excellent, please keep them coming! :>

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

OOOomfg

I cannot stop laughing at this shit. Absolutely f'n awesome. Please do more with these two. XD

a perfect life a perfect life

Awesome

Really sums up the growing problem of escapism today. I myself am fully guilty of it...thankfully I enjoy eating too much to waste away that far!
But, given the opportunity to live out all of our fantasies exactly as we want them...how many could resist? What would happen to the world? It's a fascinating subject that I think I could easily discuss for hours, and you summed it all so well .
Amazing first flash, I'm incredibly impressed. Please feel free to look me up if you ever want some custom music for your future projects. :)

Katan Katan

...wow...

That was incredible! Amazing animation, cool concept and just...incredibly done all around. The music is great and I love the little critters! :D

Black vs Blue Black vs Blue

Sweet little short!

Pretty sweet...shame they're stick figures, but the movement and violence feels very...well, violent! Has that good harsh feel to it and the sounds enhance it well. Spiffy!