Binary Binary

Wonderful!

7 stars -only- because it does not feel like a complete game due to the length. It's otherwise 5/5!
Great artwork...fun, challenging puzzles, and a neat concept to wrap it all together. Everything fits together in a way that makes sense...you are simply accessing this machinery in the way they were designed to be...almost like a key per each piece. I really enjoy puzzle games that feel like they make logical sense, and are not just floating in a meaningless existence.
Well done, I really hope you fill this out and add a bunch more levels!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Holy crap

This is incredible. Very nice work!!!

Asteroids-Remix Asteroids-Remix

Awesomely painful

Sweet game, but I agree, it's stupid hard. Maybe instead of instant destruction upon hitting the line, you are penalized in some way....like it drains your ships power and you slow the hell down for a few seconds. So that way if you screw up (which is very frequent) you can still keep going and have fun without having to repeat the same stuff over and over.

Vowels in Your Bowels Vowels in Your Bowels

Cute!

Well made and funny! Only complaint is that when everything gets up on the screen it gets hard to see everything very quick. Something about the way things are laid out is rather...convoluted in general.

OliverKO responds:

Thanks for playing!

As mentioned below, we shoved the tutorial together very quickly which makes everything pretty cluttered at the beginning, but then it all clears up after level 4/5 or so.

We intend focussing a lot more on making sure our tutorials are more streamlined and integrated into our games going forward.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Transcripted Transcripted

Woa!!

This is a very beautiful, professional looking/feeling game...and fun! I got caught up in it immediately. My ONLY complaint is that the sound effects are not very satisfying. The music is great, but the sounds are...meh.
Very nice.

Krobill responds:

I'll tell you why : a professional did the music and I did the sound FXs...
Though I try very hard to pass for a professional 2D / 3D artist and a decent developer, i totally fail at being a sound designer. My partner also very sadly lacks that skill ^^

Wall Walker Wall Walker

Woa!

That's awesome...really crazy, and dizzying, and difficult learning curve...but still a great game concept and effective, if simple, execution. Well done!